Boots as tough as an old redwood.
You May Also Like
Non-Member $116.99 Buyer's Club $105.29
Non-Member $124.99 Buyer's Club $112.49
Non-Member $110.49 Buyer's Club $99.44
Non-Member $109.99 Buyer's Club $98.99
Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
Non-Member $54.99 Buyer's Club $49.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Carolina doesn't cut corners. What they do is build Boots durable and rugged enough for the forest and the lumberyard - where cheap imitations fall apart like a dollar-store lawn chair. From top to bottom, front to back, there's simply no weak spot in these Logger Boots.
Only the finest materials go into these Loggers.
Let's take a quick tour around this pair of Carolina Boots. Start with the uppers of premium oil-tanned leather, as tough and handsome as the man wearing 'em. Go next to the repairable Goodyear welt that holds the whole thing together like the roots of a mighty oak. Round it out with cushion, stability and traction... the three amigos of workday performance, and the results speak for themselves.
State Width: medium, wide or extra-extra-wide (4E); and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order today and start droppin' logs!
- Premium, heavily oil-tanned leather uppers deliver durability and style
- Permanent cushioned DRYZTM lined insole make for comfortable work
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole provides superior grip and traction
- Repairable Goodyear welt adds work boot longevity
- Rear pull-on loop for easy on
- 3/4-gusseted tongue locks out pesky dirt and debris
- Steel shank adds vital stability
- Electrical hazard rated
- Each approx. 8"h., 32 ozs.
Please Note: Stamp on bottom of boot is Yellow NOT Red as pictured. Sorry, no choice.Key Specifications
- Item number: 120102
- Uppers: Oil-tanned leather
- Color: Briar
- Height: 8"
- Weight (each): 32 ozs.