You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® High-visibility Class 3 Sherwood Jacket. See and be seen, when and where it really matters.
Stay safe! This Jacket is Class 3 approved for workers in high-risk conditions, and a literal lifesaver for those times when you're working roadside, surveying, or aiding an accident scene.Ready for the job:
- 250-denier, 100% polyester shell with water-repellent finish
- Brushed 100% polyester quilt lining
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Snap-on quilt-lined hood with drawcord and barrel-lock adjusters
- 2 front utility bands at shoulder level
- Right chest pockets with flap and hook-and-loop closure
- Left chest map pocket with waterproof zipper
- Left sleeve pocket with flap and hook-and-loop closure
- 2 lower-front double pockets with top entry and side handwarmer entry
- Sleeves include ergonomic openings with stretch polyester storm cuffs and hook-and-loop adjustment
- Back length (Large Regular): 30 3/4"
- ANSI Class 3, Level 2 visibility standards 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective material #8725
- Meets ANSI / ISEA 107-2010
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips