You May Also Like
- Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $7.20 Non-Member $8.00
- Buyer's Club $21.59 Non-Member $23.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
This Jacket is made to take on the toughest winter weather. Rain, snow, whipping winds…we're talking fishing in the Arctic Ocean or retracing your favorite Jack London story. Exceptional warmth. Incredible ruggedness. You may never listen to the weatherman again.
A highly abrasion-resistant shell with quilted insulation.
You want tough? This 1,000-denier CORDURA nylon shell is the logical choice when durability matters. It's perfect when you're slinging gear over your Jacket all day or carrying wood back to the cabin. It's even water-resistant to keep you dry. You want warm? Arctic-weight insulation fights-off the worst that Old Man Winter dishes out, whether you're ice fishing up North or running the snow plow in January.
- Extremes® water-resistant 1000-denier CORDURA nylon shell doesn't care about rain or snow
- Arctic-weight insulation keeps you toasty warm
- Attached quilt-lined hood with adjustable draw-cord closure for extra coverage from the elements
- Triple-stitched main seams keep this Jacket together for the long haul
- 2 inner, 2 hand pockets to keep your keys, wallet, phone, etc.
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband lock out the chill
- Quilted nylon lining feels oh-so-smooth
- Machine wash / dry
Take it to extremes when you order this Carhartt Jacket!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666538
- Material: 1000-denier CORDURA nylon
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Lining: Quilted nylon
- Care: Machine wash / dry
- Origin: Imported
- MFG Number: J133-BLK
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $23.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99