You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $7.20 Non-Member $8.00
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® Quilted Lined Duck Coveralls. Hard-working warmth without the bulk.
You don't back down from hard, cold work and neither should your clothes. Which is why you need Carhartt®'s Quilt Lined Duck Coverall. The rugged exterior is classic, hard-working Carhartt duck - the fabric they've built their reputation on for 117 years. And the quilted lining adds insulation without bulking you up into a marshmallow man - that would get you too much grief on the job site.Built for work:
- Hard wearing 12-oz. firm hand 100% cotton duck is made with ringspun yarns for 15% more strength than the usual open-end yarns
- Midweight nylon quilt lining insulates without so much bulk you can't move
- Easy-moving split back with bi-swing
- Corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for optional hood
- 2-way zipper front has wind flap with snap closure
- 2 covered-zipper chest pockets, pencil pocket on sleeve, two reinforced back pockets
- Tool pocket on right leg, hammer loop on left leg
- Easy-dressing 2-way leg zippers open to waist with protective wind flaps and snap closure
- Triple-stitched main seams plus bar tacks at vital stress points
- Machine wash. Imported.
Hard-wearing warmth for your next frozen job. State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Please Note: The short Coverall fits heights 5'3" to 5'7", regular fits heights 5'8" to 5'11", and tall fits 6'0" to 6'3".
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips