You May Also Like
- Non-Member $144.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $154.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Performance personified! For over 119 years, Carhartt® has manufactured premium workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort, quality of construction, along with fit that you can feel. Built with 100% waterproof membrane and an oil, slip and chemical-resistant outsole, these "Wedgies" are the next generation of that excellence.
Goodyear Welt Construction: the Best Way to Build a Boot.
Goodyear Welt construction is the oldest and most reliable construction method, delivering footwear that's flexible, durable, and easily repairable.
So how does it work? In short, a strip of firm leather (called the welt) is stitched to the leather upper. The welt acts as a sort of "anchor layer" for the stitching that binds the boot together. Goodyear welt construction provides solid footing, flexibility, and allows the outsole to be replaced, effectively lengthening the life of the boot.
- Rugged oil-tanned leather uppers
- 100% waterproof/breathable membrane for dry comfort, guaranteed
- Slip, oil and chemical-resistant outsole
- Goodyear welt construction means these are easily resole-able for longer life
- Lightweight, comfortable blown rubber insert
- Each approximately 6" height, 27 ounces
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 589541
- Waterproof: Yes
- Upper: Oil-tanned leather
- Insert: Blown rubber
- Outsole: Slip-, oil- and chemical-resistant
- Construction: Goodyear welt
- Height (approx.): 6"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 27 oz.
- MFG Number: CMW6170
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips