You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $6.75 Non-Member $7.50
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $9.00 Non-Member $10.00
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® Flame-resistant Quilt-lined Lanyard Access Jacket has the warmth and comfort you need all winter, plus flame-resistant protection. SAVE BIG!
Feature-packed Carhartt quality. This Lanyard Access Jacket has the rugged good looks you expect from Carhartt with the added benefit of flame-resistant safety. It's loaded with features to help keep you safe at work all winter, and you'll be glad you have the comfort-boosting extras day in and day out at the jobsite.
- HRC level 3
- 8.5-oz. fire-resistant canvas is 88/12 cotton / high-tenacity nylon
- 8.75-oz. fire-resistant quilt lining made of modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- Pleated bi-swing back for increased ease of movement
- Flapped back opening admits a lanyard for attaching a safety harness
- 2 chest pockets with flaps and hook-and-loop closures
- 2 large lower pockets to carry more gear
- 2 hook-and-loop inside patch pockets
- Flame-resistant Nomex® inside sleeves and rib-knit storm cuffs
- Adjustable cuffs cinch tight to fit under work gloves
- Brass front zipper with Nomex flame-resistant tape, plus protective hook-and-loop flaps inside and outside for electric-arc protection
- Meets NFPA 70E standards and is UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Machine wash / dry
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips