You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $7.20 Non-Member $8.00
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® Flame-resistant Heavyweight Quilt-lined Duck Traditional Coat has classic styling and sure-thing protection. SAVE!
Carhartt doesn't use the word "heavyweight" unless they really mean it. When you enter a cold and dangerous jobsite, don't be without a warm jacket designed to keep you safe. Carhartt flame-resistant jackets offer the rugged good looks you expect from the iconic brand, and the safeguards you'll appreciate. No matter how long the workday, this Coat will clock in the next morning.
- HRC level 4
- 13-ounce 100% flame-resistant cotton duck
- 11.5-oz. fire-resistant quilt lining made of modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- 2 lower front pockets
- 2 hook-and-loop inside patch pockets
- 2 chest pockets
- Nomex® flame-resistant adjustable drawcord inside waist stops cold drafts
- Nomex flame-resistant rib-knit cuffs
- 2-way brass zipper with Nomex flame-resistant tape, plus protective hook-and-loop flaps inside and outside for electric-arc protection
- Meets NFPA 70E standards and is UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Machine wash / dry
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips