You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Carhartt® Arctic Quilt Lined Extremes® Coveralls. Cordura® tough meets arctic warm.
Carhartt®'s toughest, warmest combination! The Extremes® Coverall features a supremely durable and water-shedding 1000-denier Cordura® nylon shell for incredible weather-beating toughness.
While the arctic-weight insulation inside keeps you warm guaranteed-- whether you're welding on the Alaska pipeline, working the high beams in Chicago or hauling feed to your livestock in the dead of winter.Built for work:
- 1000-denier Cordura nylon shell fabric is windproof, water-resistant, takes all the abuse you can dish out
- Arctic-weight polyester warms up the coldest work days... smooth nylon lining makes slipping this jacket on over bulky underlayers easy
- Easy-moving split back with bi-swing
- Corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for optional hood (not included)
- 2-way zipper front has wind flap with snap closure
- 2 covered-zipper chest pockets, pencil pocket on sleeve, two reinforced back pockets
- Tool pocket on right leg, hammer loop on left leg
- Easy-dressing 2-way leg zippers open to waist with protective wind flaps and snap closure
- Triple-stitched main seams plus bar tacks at vital stress points
- Machine wash. Imported.
Hard-wearing warmth for your next frozen job. State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.