You May Also Like
- Non-Member $399.99
- Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Non-Member $17.99
- Non-Member $56.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Cannon® Magnum 5 ST Downrigger, fortified extra-tough to get the job done, day in, day out!
Magnum delivers the edge with a lethal combination of power and performance! Serious boat captains rely on its rugged construction, fast retrieval rate, and intelligent features like Short Stop for automatic one-touch retrieval. Built to be straightforward and hardworking - just like the folks who trust it every day. Check out everything the Magnum 5 ST has to offer.
The Magnum 5 ST is built tougher and smarter to make you a better angler. Fewer moving parts, 1-Pc. composite construction, protected circuit boards and more make this unit the most resilient and reliable in its class.
The Magnum 5 ST retrieves line at an industry-leading 250 feet per minute, so you can get your lines out quicker and concentrate on fishing.
Automatically retrieves the weight at the push of a button, so you can get right back to fishing without worrying about boat damage from swinging weight.
Positive Ion Control
Magnum's Positive Ion Control emits positive ions from the cable to combat the negative ions from your boat, creating a fish-attracting field of energy.Details:
- Heavy-duty stainless steel 24" boom
- 20 lb. weight capacity
- 3-digit depth counter for easy readings
- Plastic spool with easy access
- Axis-adjustable rear rod holder
- Short Stop feature automatically retrieves the weight with the push of a button
- Includes line release and 250' of 150-lb. test stainless steel cable
- Integrated ball storage hook
- Waterproof power cord.