You May Also Like
- Non-Member $17.99
- Non-Member $56.99
- Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Cannon® Mag 20 DT / TS Tournament Series Downrigger. Your ticket to picture perfect bait presentation!
Saltwater-engineered downrigging perfection! Hey, when the fish are at 73 feet, you need to get your bait to 73 feet. Here's the right tool for the job... the Mag 20 DT/TS from Cannon®! The new standard for automatic downrigging, the Mag 20 features serious power (for up to a 20-lb. weight), plus one of the fastest retrieves in the business, so you spend your day fishing, not waiting for your downrigger. And it all comes with Cannon's battle-ready engineering for superior durability in the face of harsh saltwater conditions.
Now, take your fishing to the next level with Downrigger control on your terms! What do I mean? I'm talking about the CannonLinkTM system link... it links up your Mag 20 DT Downrigger select model Humminbird® Fishfinders, letting you control your Downrigger anywhere there's a fishfinder! Have a helm-mounted fishfinder? You'll see where the fish are and be able to make instant depth adjustments without losing control of boat speed and steering-- often the difference between missing a fish and landing the trophy of a lifetime.
It's the easy way to cycle up to 6 Mag 20 Downriggers up and down, bottom track, and more. Works with the Mag 20 DT/TS Saltwater Downrigger. Requires a Humminbird 1100, 900, 700 or MatrixTM series Fishfinder. Includes network cable for 1 connection... more available from the manufacturer.Mag 20 DT/TS details:
- Saltwater resistant stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel spool allows for monofilament or "super line"
- 250'-per-minute retrieve is the fastest in the industry
- Positive Ion Control with adjustable voltage lets you regulate the fish-attracting electrical field around your boat
- Low-profile swivel base won't take up much space on your gunnel
- Heavy-duty boom extends from 24-53"
- 3-digit depth counter for accurate info at a glance
- Short-stop safely stops weight retrieve at the waterline
- 20-lb. weight capacity. Comes pre-spooled with 400' of camo 150-lb. stainless steel cable
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $110.00 on these items!