- Details & Specs
Cannon® Mag 10TS Tournament Series Electric Saltwater Downrigger. Step 1. Find the right depth. Step 2. Slay 'em.
The Mag 10TS gets it done! Pin-point accuracy puts your lure at the perfect presentation depth to get the bites. You want 63'? The Mag 10TS gets you to precisely 63'... easy-to-read depth counter lets you know at a glance.
And while some downriggers bow to the rigors of saltwater, the Mag 10TS boasts corrosion-resistant construction. Sturdy, precise, and extra strong ... easily up to the task of handling monofilament or today's "super lines"!Check out the details behind this performer:
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel spool comes pre-spooled with 400' of camouflaged 150-lb. test 316 stainless steel
- Heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"
- Low-profile swivel base lets you quickly tend to your line without taking up excess room on the gunnel or rail
- Three-digit depth counter delivers an accurate readout at a glance
- Positive Ion Control creates a fish-attracting electrical field around your boys
- Short Stop safely stops weight retrieval at waterline
- 250'-per-minute retrieval rate is the fastest in the industry
- 20-lb. weight capacity
- Ball storage hook prevents boat damage from swinging weights
- IP68 waterproof power cable connector
- Includes rod holder and line release. Short Stop and Positive Ion Control will not function with monofilament or super line.
$80.00 on this item!
Electric Saltwater Downrigger
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips