You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $242.99 Non-Member $269.99
- Details & Specs
Campbell Hausfeld® 115V MIG / Flux Core Wire Feed Welder. Compact, powerful, and easy to use for MIG and flux welding!
Portable performer makes easy work out of welding! Welds from 24-ga. to 3/ 16 " steel, with adjustable, consistent wire feed for smoother, more even welds... professional results every time, even if you're a novice!
Goes from Flux Core to MIG-ready with the flip of a switch, with an easy-start trigger-activated arc. The clear choice for pros and novices alike!More:
- Robust steel case for jobsite-tough durability over the long haul
- Works with standard 15 or 20-amp household outlets
- Capable of welding mild and stainless steel from 24-ga. to 3/ 16 "
- Built-in gas liner and valve... no additional MIG gear needed
- 4 heat settings for different metal thickness
- Thermal overload shut-off protects welder by shutting down when the duty cycle has been exceeded
- Duty cycle: 20% @ 70A
- 5-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty
- Weighs only 49 lbs.
- Includes starter spool of flux core wire, MIG regulator with hose, and 2 extra tips.
Make sure you've got the right tool for the job!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips