You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: SA9102CA
California-legal Springfield® M1ATM Super Match .308 Winchester® Semi-automatic Centerfire Rifle.
Take your match performance to the highest possible level. From 1959 to 1970, Springfield Armory produced the M14 for the United States military. When its civilian-legal variant M1A was introduced, shooters were able to experience the reliable performance the military trusted for so many years. The M1A Super Match is a culmination of superb workmanship, combining all the best competition-legal features packed into one rifle. The core of the Super Match is the heavy Match Douglas barrel...the heaviest possible competition-legal barrel that can fit in the M1A. Joined with the National Match recoil spring guide, Match-tuned trigger and a host of other features, you'll be blowing away the competition.
Springfield M1A Super Match Rifle special features:
- Compliant for sale in California
- Rear-lugged action is glass bedded into the oversized walnut stock for a rock-solid platform
- Heavy Match Douglas barrel is the heaviest possible Match-legal barrels that can fit in the M1A rifle
- Competition-grade National Match tuned 4.5-5 lb. 2-stage trigger
- National Match .062" front blade sight and Match-grade hooded aperture .0595" rear sight with .5 MOA adjustment for windage and elevation
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: 6-groove Douglas heavy Match, carbon steel
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Oversized walnut
- Trigger: Match-tuned 4.5-5 lb. 2-stage
- Safety: Trigger guard
- Sights: National Match blade front, rear Match-grade aperture adjustable for windage and elevation
- Overall length: 44.33"
- Overall weight: 11.2 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips