You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $242.99 Non-Member $269.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Bushnell® Trophy Game Camera with Black and White LCD Display. A mere 3 1/2 x 5 1/2" with features the big boys are dying for.
Leading the way with an awesome 1-year battery life and 1-second trigger speed! And now, you get the big picture of game movement with Field Scan time-lapse technology. Field Scan provides long-range observation of your hunting ground and a much larger coverage area, because it's not triggered by game.
It's like glassing your spot without having to be there. New time-lapse technology automatically snaps images at preset intervals of one minute to one hour, within the hours of your choice. For a more vivid viewing experience, Bushnell added audio record to video mode. Your game camera can also record more images and video than ever thanks to 32GB SD card compatibility!More:
- Black and white text interface
- Widescreen, VGA, QVGA video resolution
- 8 MP high-quality full color resolution
- Game camera comes with 32 LEDs with 45' range, invisible to game and other hunters
- Temperature and moon phase stamp
- Trail camera has up to 1 year battery life with 8 AA batteries (not included), also runs on 4 AA batteries (approx. 6-month life)
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries (8 AA)
- Day / night autosensor
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo / Med / High) 1-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Game camera video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Audio record
- Field scan with simultaneous live trigger
- Time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals: 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 ft.
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket. Brown case. 3 1/2 x 5 1/2".
Order your trail camera ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips