You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Bushnell® Elite 6500 2.5 - 16x50 mm Mil Dot Reticle Tactical Rifle Scope. In the brush or on the wide - open prairie, it's one of the most versatile, hair - splitting ACCURATE scopes out there!
A must-have for the hunters like you who track more than just one type of game. Bushnell®'s Elite Scope is the best they have to offer, with the highest resolution and widest field of view, as well as fully multicoated optics with Rainguard®... ensuring a consistently sharp, clear view even in the worst conditions.
Push / pull turrets with resettable zero make sighting-in easier than ever, while the extended 80-MOA of windage and elevation adjustment travel (with 1/4-MOA clicks) make this Scope a honed-in choice if you're taking your shot at a broad range of game and at a wide array of distances.Fine points:
- Variable 2.5-16x magnification for scan-and-shoot ease
- Generous 50 mm objective size for top light gathering
- Fully multicoated optics with RainGuard® HD coating for exceptional clarity in all conditions
- Magnum recoil-proof construction can take constant pounding
- 100% waterproof / shockproof / fogproof construction
- Mil Dot range-finding reticle
- Bushnell's Elite® Bulletproof warranty
- 1/4 MOA or finer fingertip, audible / resettable windage and elevation adjustment
- Side focus: 25 yds. to infinity
- F.O.V. @ 100' is 42' at 2.5x, 7' at 16x
- Generous 4" eye relief
- 5" sunshade
- 30 mm tube with matte finish
- 13 1/2" long. 21 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips