You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $549.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $688.50 Non-Member $765.00
- Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $1599.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $521.99 Non-Member $579.99
- Non-Member $524.99
- Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
Bushnell® 2.5-10x50mm Multi-X® Elite Riflescope. A premier low-light, big-game hunting scope.
With the world's brightest riflescope, featuring RainGuard® HD, you're fully equipped to strike with lethal precision in the dimmest, wettest, most unforgiving circumstances. And now, Bushnell's unprecedented low-light performance is taken to the next level with the addition of Ultra Wide Band Coating. Its fully multi-coated optics deliver an amazing 95% light transmission across 300% more of the visual light spectrum than before.
And the lenses are treated with the only patented, permanent assurance that you can make the shot in any weather, RainGuard HD. This patented, permanent, water-repellent coating causes moisture from rain, snow, sleet and condensation to bead up and scatter less light. And with a one-piece tube recoil tested with 10,000 rounds of 375 H&H and 100% waterproof / argon purged, you can expect nothing less than unfailing reliability. Remember, the highlight of the hunt will most often be in low-light. Prepare accordingly.
- An outstanding long-range, low-light hunting scope for varmints and target shooting.
- Multi-X reticle
- Parallax focus from 20 yds. to infinity
- Magnum recoil-proof construction
- 1-Pc. tube, 1" body
- 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- 1/4 MOA or finer fingertip, audible and resettable windage and elevation adjustment
- Field of View: 40.3' @ 100' (2.5x), 13' @ 100' (10x)
- Weight: 18.5 ozs.
- Length: 14.3"
- Eye relief: 3.3"
- Exit pupil: 15mm @ 2.5x / 5mm @ 10x
- Click value: 1/4" @100 yds.
- Adj range: 80" @ 100 yds.
- Mounting length: 5.9".
Line yours up ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips