You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 90838
Bushmaster® ACR® Basic Folder 5.56 NATO Semi-automatic Rifle. The most adaptive, most versatile rifle on the planet!
One gun... for every scenario you'll encounter. It makes sense on the modern battlefield, and transfers equally well to law enforcement and civilian applications. The Bushmaster® ACR® Basic Folder Rifle offers shooters the remarkable ability to change calibers, barrel lengths and stock configurations in minutes-without the use of tools. Long-distance shooting. Close-quarters. Home defense. This Rifle does it all.
- 16 1/2" cold hammer-forged barrel with an innovative protective coating which uses a nitriding process that dramatically reduces wear for the ultimate in longevity and dependability
- Adjustable, two-position, gas piston-driven system for firing suppressed or unsuppressed, supported by hardened internal bearing rails
- Tool-less, quick-change barrel system
- Free-floating MIL-STD 1913 monolithic top rail for optic mounting
- Multi-caliber bolt carrier assembly quickly and easily changes from 5.56 NATO / 223 Remington® to 6.8mm Remington SPC
- Fully-ambidextrous controls including magazine release, bolt catch and release, fire selector and non-reciprocating charging handle
- Folding and six-position telescoping high-impact polymer stock with rubber butt pad and sling mounts
- Ships in hard case and includes 30-round PMAG®
Bushmaster ACR Basic Folder Rifle specs:
- Caliber: .223 Remington / 5.56 NATO or 6.8mm Remington SPC
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 16 1/2"
- Barrel material: 4150 chrome-moly steel with nitrite-coated bore and chamber
- Barrel twist: 1 x 9"
- Upper receiver: Extruded aluminum
- Lower receiver: High-impact composite with textured magazine well and modular grip storage
- Sights: Magpul® MBUS® flip-up sights
- Flash hider: A2 birdcage
- Overall length: 33-36"
- Overall weight: 8.2 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips