You May Also Like
- Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Non-Member $79.99 Buyer's Club $71.99
- Non-Member $64.99 Buyer's Club $58.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
BuckEye Cam® Orion XIR Invisible Infrared Game Camera is an advanced, high-end exceptional trail cam for the serious scout.
Awesome clarity. Invisible infrared flash. Lightning-fast trigger speed. Time lapse function. Wireless capability. A lot of game cameras have some of these features, but only the Orion XIR has them all. The infrared flash is completely invisible... no red glow, ever... so the Orion XIR will never spook game. And the ridiculous 1/10th-second trigger speed is capable of capturing birds in flight, in stunning clarity.
Best of all, the Orion XIR is wireless-capable, so it can transmit photos, video, and live action images wirelessly to another Orion XIR Camera or back to your PC (with the purchase of the optional PC Base, sold separately), so you can view scouting results on your PC, phone, or even online!Only serious hunters need apply:
- Adjustable resolution: 0.3 MP (640 x 480) 0.8 MP (1024 x 768) 1.3 MP (1360 x 1016) 3.1 MP (2048 x 1536)
- True color pics / video by day, infrared pics and video by night
- Invisible infrared flash has no red glow to spook game
- Industry-leading 1/10th-second trigger speed leaves no empty frames
- Camera scheduling allows you to set the camera to be active during certain times
- Adjustable delay can be set at 1 second up to a couple of hours
- Adjustable trigger sensitivity
- Records moon phase, time, date and temp for each picture
- Time lapse mode lets you view a couple hours of activity quickly
- Picture stamp has 4 text fields to enter information like camera location, ranch name, etc.
- Rugged 100% waterproof camo housing
- Unit runs on an included 6V 12 aH rechargeable battery (charger included)... will take up to 30,000 pics on a single charge
- Operates down to -32°F, up to 120°F
- Includes Camera, rechargeable battery, charger, wireless antenna, mounting bracket, user manual.