You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Buck Forage Oats get you the most buck for your bang.
Proven to attract and hold deer for long periods... and preferred over other oats tested in side-by-side comparisons during hunting season. These winter-hardy Oats grow slowly so they are more tender, palatable and protein-rich than others.Time to eat:
- To ensure year-round, high-protein nutrition, a combination plot of Buck Forage Oats with Buck Forage Chicory is recommended
- Plant 100 lbs. per acre
- Can be planted as far north as southern Canada
- Proven drought-resistant, successfully grown in areas with annual rainfall of just 20"
- 2" deep seed cover recommended
- Will not reseed itself.
Stock up! Order ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99