The perfect combo for the perfect hunt.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $799.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $683.99 Non-Member $759.99
- Buyer's Club $731.49 Non-Member $769.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Details & Specs
- Browning® X-Bolt .270 Win. Bolt Action Rifle with Leupold® 3-9x40mm Scope
The perfect combo for the perfect hunting trip. Begin your combo with the best factory bolt action hunting rifle you can purchase. The moment you pull your X-Bolt out of the box, it's already incredibly accurate. It's incredibly crafted, glass beaded and free floated giving you a superior level of accuracy. You'll have no trouble carrying the X-Bolt due to it's light weight. Even with the most savage magnum, you don't have to worry about the recoil because the advanced reflex recoil pad tames it. Unlike many production rifles, the X-Bolt doesn't need an upgrade to accept detachable magazines. Add in a premium Leupold® VX-1 Scope, and you've got a deadly combo.
- Glass beaded and free floating barrel for better resonance
- Matte blued steel receiver and barrel for corrosion resistance
- Adjustable feather trigger
- Top-tang safety
- Right-hand palm swell on stock
- Browning integrated scope mount system included
- Inflex recoil pad to tame the felt recoil
- Sling swivel studs installed
- ABS case included
Leupold® VX-1 Scope details:
- 3-9X magnification
- 40mm objective
- 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Multicoat 4® lens coating greatly increases the amount of all available light while minimizing reflection
- 1/4 MOA finger click adjustments for windage and elevation
- 1" maintube
- Waterproof / fogproof
- Nitrogen purged
- Item Number: 666888
- Caliber: .270 Winchester
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: Steel
- Stock: Composite
- Length of pull: 13.625"
- Trigger: Alloy
- Overall length: 42.75"
- Overall weight: 6 lbs. 9 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 035372224
- UPC: 023614438205
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips