You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 025179204
Browning® T-bolt Composite Sporter Bolt Action .22 WMR Rimfire Rifle. The return of a legendary rimfire rifle.
The original Browning T-bolt was one of the most accurate and easy-to-shoot rimfire rifles ever produced. And Browning fans have been clamoring for its return since it was discontinued in 1974. Now, you can relive the past with this T-bolt Composite Sporter Bolt Action .22 WMR Rifle. Its straight-pull bolt cycles fast and locks up tight to the barrel offering a topnotch combination of speed and accuracy. In fact, the T-bolt design is among the fastest for raw bolt action speed and is nearly as fast as a semi-automatic! Plus, it comes equipped with a free-floating sporter barrel for increased accuracy and weather-resistant composite stock. The Browning T-bolt Composite Sporter Rifle is everything you loved about the original, with new modern technologies that put it a step above the competition.
Browning T-bolt Composite Sporter Bolt Action Rifle Features:
- Medium barrel
- Semi-match chamber
- Recessed crown
- Straight-pull bolt
- Includes Double HelixTM magazine
- Equipped with swivel studs
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Spare magazine storage compartment in buttplate
- 0.625" drop at comb / 0.625" drop at heel
- Caliber: .22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire
- Action: Bolt
- Round capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: Free-floating steel sporter with blued finish
- Barrel twist: 1:16"
- Stock: Synthetic with matte black finish
- Length of pull: 13.5"
- Trigger: Adjustable
- Safety: Top tang
- Overall length: 40.25"
- Overall weight: 4 lbs., 9 ozs.
Please Note: Scope sold separately.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips