You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $193.79 Non-Member $203.99
Buyer's Club $211.84 Non-Member $222.99
Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® Maxus Hunter 12 Gauge Semi-automatic Shotgun.
Camo so effective, you'd better be careful when you set it down. The Maxus Hunter Semi-automatic is the epitome of a Browning® field gun. Mossy Oak Shadow Grass® BladesTM camo from end to end, and a Dura-Touch® Armor Coating for all-weather durability. But its beauty goes more than skin deep.
Thanks to the Power Drive Gas System, it cycles a wide range of loads and reduces heavy-felt recoil, which makes the firearm more comfortable to shoot and allows for faster follow-up shots. Plus, it features Browning's ultra-fast lighting trigger for improved accuracy when acquiring fast-moving game. So whether you're hunting squirrels on the ground or pheasants in the air, the Maxus Hunter looks the part and outperforms the competition.
Browning Maxus Hunter Semi-automatic Shotgun special features:
- Dura-Touch Armor Coating ensures all-weather reliability
- Lightweight steel barrel with ventilated top rib
- Gas-operated autoloader action
- Power Drive Gas System reduces recoil and cycles a wide range of loads
- Speed Lock forearm for removing the forearm in just a few seconds
- Stock is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop (includes one 0.25" spacer)
- Vector ProTM lengthened forcing cone
- Equipped with recoil pad and turnkey magazine plug
- Lighting trigger for more consistent and accurate shots
- 1.75" drop at comb / 2" drop at heel
- Includes 3 Invector-PlusTM choke tubes (Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder).
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Stock: Composite Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades with Dura-Touch Armor Coating
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Receiver material: Aluminum alloy with Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades finish
- Sights: Ivory mid bead, fiber optic front
- Overall length: 49.25"
- Overall weight: 7.125 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|C O M P A R E||Item Name||Rating||Gauge||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Chokes||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|