You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $193.79 Non-Member $203.99
- Buyer's Club $208.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $161.49 Non-Member $169.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 013534604
Browning® Citori Feather Lightning 20 Gauge Over / Under Shotgun. The renowned Citori Over / Under just lot a little weight.
"You get what you pay for." Mostly true. But not here... because with a Browning Citori Over and Under, you get much more. The Citori boasts a level of hand-fitting, polishing and assembly that rivals guns costing hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars more. The extra attention to detail does more than assure smooth operation and flawless looks -- it adds longevity and integrity, so it's ready for the next generation.
And with the Citori Feather Lightning Shotgun, "lightweight" in anything but "light duty." It means that the receiver is made from light-but-strong aluminum alloy that trims over one pound from the weight of the gun. To help ensure maximum reliability, Browning added a steel breach face and hinge pin to the receiver. Less weight -- without sacrificing an ounce of strength.
The Citori Feather Lightning floats up to your shoulder as effortlessly as a dream, swinging onto flushing birds as their wings beat out hasty retreat.
Citori Feather Lightning Over / Under Shotgun special features:
- Aluminum alloy receiver trims a full pound off the weight of the gun
- Beautiful Grade II / III walnut stock with gloss oil finish and precision cut checkering
- Lightning rounded pistol grip stock bridges the gap between the speedy straight grip and the firm full-pistol grip
- Hammers are powered by powerful coil-type mainsprings for positive primer ignition
- Convenient barrel selector allows you to choose which barrel fires on the first pull of the single trigger
- Ejectors are activated by a sharp hammer blow for more positive ejection. Automatic ejectors eject fired shells when the breech is opened and elevate unfired shells for easy removal
- Transverse-mounted, full-width tapered locking bolt allows the bolt to seat deeper over the years -- that's why people say the Citori wears in, not out
- Chrome-plated chambers resist the toll thousands of shells can take on lesser guns
- Invector-PlusTM choke system works hand-in-hand with back-boring to offer consistent, dense shot patterns; includes full, modified and improved cylinder chokes.
- Gauge: 20
- Action: Over / under
- Capacity: 2
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Polished blued
- Stock: Grade II / III walnut with gloss oil finish
- Chokes: Full, modified and improved cylinder
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Aluminum alloy
- Sights: Silver bead
- Overall length: 45"
- Overall weight: 6 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|C O M P A R E||Item Name||Rating||Gauge||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Chokes||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|