The gold standard in pump shotguns.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $376.19 Non-Member $395.99
- Buyer's Club $275.49 Non-Member $289.99
- Buyer's Club $208.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Details & Specs
- Browning BPS Hunter 20 Gauge Pump Shotgun
The Browning BPS has a well-deserved reputation for long-lasting durability and all-weather reliability. With features like rigid dual machined-steel action bars and forged and machined-steel receiver, combined with legendary Browning balance and handling, it should come as no surprise that the BPS has gained such a high level of respect. And it's fully ambidextrous, so it's ready and waiting for any hunter to take to the field.
- Forged and machined steel receiver and dual steel action bars for the strongest action on the market
- Shells are loaded and ejected from the bottom, leaving one less port for dirt and debris to enter the action
- Includes full, modified, and improved cylinder chokes
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 638731
- Gauge: 20
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 26"
- Barrel finish: Polished blued
- Stock: Satin-finished black walnut
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Forged and machined steel
- Sights: Silver front bead
- Overall length: 46.75"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 012211605
- UPC: 023614077060
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Shop Additional Options Below
|C O M P A R E||Item Name||Rating||Gauge||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Chokes||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|