You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $184.29 Non-Member $193.99
- Buyer's Club $195.69 Non-Member $205.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 012211514
Browning® BPS Hunter 16 Gauge Pump Shotgun.
The gold standard in pump shotguns. The Browning BPS has a well-deserved reputation for long-lasting durability and all-weather reliability. With features like rigid dual machined-steel action bars and forged and machined-steel receiver, combined with legendary Browning balance and handling, it should come as no surprise that the BPS has gained such a high level of respect. And it's fully ambidextrous, so it's ready and waiting for any hunter to tote it into the field.
Browning BPS Hunter Shotgun special features:
- Forged and machined steel receiver and dual steel action bars for the strongest action on the market
- Shells are loaded and ejected from the bottom, leaving one less port for dirt and debris to enter the action
- Includes full, modified and improved cylinder chokes
- Gauge: 16
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 4
- Barrel length: 26"
- Barrel finish: Polished blued
- Stock: Satin-finished black walnut
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 2.75"
- Receiver material: Forged and machined steel
- Sights: Silver front bead
- Overall length: 46.75"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Gauge||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Chokes||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|