You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $788.49 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 034006109
Browning® BLR Lightweight '81 Lever Action .22-250 Remington® Centerfire Rifle. Smooth. Fast. Deadly reliable.
With a timeless beauty that's more than skin deep, the BLR Lightweight '81 is ready and waiting to be your favorite Lever Action Rifle. Its black walnut stock is finished with a durable gloss to protect and enhance the natural beauty of the hardwood, while the aircraft-grade alloy receiver has a polished blued finish for added elegance. But, like we said, the beauty goes much deeper than the surface.
Each barrel is triple-checked for straightness, then individually finished with a hand-reamed chamber, making for tighter tolerances and precise headspace. Plus, the generously-sized ejection port and drilled-and-tapped receiver make it a perfect match for any scope you choose. This is what a serious lever action rifle should be, and what every other lever action wishes it was.
Browning BLR Lightweight' 81 Lever Action Rifle Features:
- Aircraft-grade alloy receiver is precision machined to provide outstanding reliability and years of dependable service
- The button-rifled barrel is triple-checked for straightness and interior finish, and then air-gauged to ensure a consistent diameter
- Target-type crown enables a more uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the muzzle, helping prevent any unwanted shift in bullet trajectory
- Lightning fast, glass-smooth rack and pinion lever action
- Rotating multi-lug bolt head locks into the barrel extension to produce bolt-action accuracy and magnum-level strength
- Generously-sized side ejection port
- Folding hammer provides an added measure of safety when the hammer is at half-cock, having two positions in that mode so the status of the rifle can be instantly seen and felt
- The trigger is unique in that it travels along with the lever as it's cycled, meaning that pinching your fingers between the lever and trigger on closing the action is a thing of the past
- Fingerpiece on the trigger is with vertical friction ribs to prevent your finger from slipping, giving you more precise trigger control for those demanding long-range shots
- Detachable steel box magazine makes for quick reloading
- Cut checkering in the grip and fore-end is crisply executed for lasting good looks and a solid grip
- Well-formed recoil pad helps reduce felt recoil and flinching
- Steel sling swivel studs are pre-installed for easy mounting of your sling or bipod
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- 0.875" drop at comb / 0.9375" drop at heel
- Caliber: .22-250 Remington
- Action: Lever
- Round capacity:4
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Steel sporter with blued finish
- Barrel twist: 1:14"
- Stock: Grade I black walnut with gloss finish
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Sights: Brass bead front / adjustable rear
- Overall length: 40"
- Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Twist Rate||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|