You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 031001223
Browning® BAR Mark II Safari Semi-automatic .25-06 Centerfire Rifle.
The auto-loading rifle that started it all. Originally designed by John M. Browning for military use, the new BAR Mark II Safari features a beautiful walnut stock, precision-machined steel receiver, and hammer-forged barrel. It's accurate, dependable and will turn any skeptical rifleman into an auto-loading enthusiast. Classic in looks and contemporary in performance, the Bar Mark II Safari sets the standard for every other autoloader on the planet.
Browning BAR Mark II Safari Semi-automatic Rifle Features:
- Steel receiver with polished blued finish and scroll engraving
- Target-type crown enables a more uniform release of gas
- Gas-operated autoloader with high-strength multiple lug rotating bolt that locks directly into the barrel
- Seven-lug bolt design
- Strong, rigid action bar / inertia block link-up to improve accuracy by reducing barrel vibration
- Buffering mechanism reduces wear and stress on the rifle for greater reliability
- Bolt-release lever is built into the receiver for maximum reliability and ease of access
- Equipped with a detachable box magazine, recoil pad, and swivel studs
- Trigger design provides a crisp pull that breaks like a glass rod
- Generous trigger guard opening allows easy access even when wearing gloves
- Charging handle on bolt is sculpted to give you a solid grasp
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- 0.75" drop at comb / 1.125" drop at heel
- Caliber: .25-06 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 4
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: Hammer-forged steel sporter with blued finish
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Turkish walnut with gloss finish
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Overall length: 45"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs., 9 ozs.
Please Note: Scope and BOSS® System sold separately.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips