You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1016.49 Non-Member $1069.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 031001211
Browning® BAR Mark II Safari .243 Winchester® Semi-automatic Rifle.
The Browning® Autoloading Rifle that started it all. Originally designed by Bruce Browning, the BAR Mark II Safari features fine walnut checkering, precision machined receiver, and a hammer-forged barrel. It all comes together to create a Rifle with the quality you expect from Browning, and will make an autoloading enthusiast out of even the most skeptical riflemen.
Browning BAR Mark II Safari Semi-automatic Shotgun special features:
- Hammer-forged barrel provides outstanding strength, durability, and accuracy
- Target crown enables a more uniform gas release as the bullet exits the muzzle, preventing unwanted trajectory shift
- Scroll-engraved receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- High-strength multiple lug rotating bolt locks directly into the barrel
- Bolt release lever incorporated into the receiver for easy access, even with gloves
- Detachable box magazine.
- Caliber: .243 Winchester®
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: Hammer forged, polished blued
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Grade I checkered walnut
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Safety: Cross bolt
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Overall length: 43"
- Overall weight: 7.375 lbs.
NOTE: Scope is NOT included.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips