You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 031045229
Hammer forged rifling for precision accuracy. The BAR LongTrac Hybrid has a half camo, half black coloring, but it's 100% business. Stock and forearm are finished in the Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camouflage and are coated in Dura-Touch Armor Coating for durability and corrosion resistance. The receiver is constructed of aircraft grade alloy and has a matte black finish. It's drilled and tapped for scope mounts. The barrel is also corrosion resistant because of the blued finish and the inside is rifled using a hammer forged process for accuracy. With a ton of features, you'll see why the BAR Hybrid is the world's best large sporting, gas operated autoloader.
- Dura-Touch armor coating
- Aircraft-grade alloy receiver
- Blued barrel for corrosion resistance
- Rifling is hammer forged for accuracy
- Multi-lug rotary bolt strength of lockup
- Detachable magazine
- Equipped with swivel studs
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- 0.625" drop at comb / 1.125" drop at heel
- Half Mossy Oak Break-Up County camo / half black
Lock and load this great value! Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666799
- Caliber: .300 Winchester Magnum
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 3
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: Steel
- Stock: Composite
- Length of pull: 135/8"
- Trigger: Alloy
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Overall length: 44"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs. 8 oz.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips