You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 035801211
Where streamline manufacturing meets Browning quality. The satin finished, black walnut stock of the Browning AB3 Hunter is the first thing that will catch your eye. It has a straight comb and Inflex Technology recoil pad which directs the recoil away from the face to prevent flinching. Both the barrel and receiver have a matte blued finish to make them corrosion resistant. The receiver is additionally drilled and tapped for scope mounts.
The AB3 has a rotating head and 3 locking lugs which allow a short 60° bolt handle lift. This allows for greater scope clearance and faster cycling. The ergonomic bolt knob's shaped slightly flatter and at a 30° angle to fit your hand naturally. The top-tang safety is quickly engaged and contains a bolt unlock button keeping you safe as you open the bolt for inspections. The magazine is detachable allowing for quick release and re-loading. The free floated barrel gives you the accuracy you've come to expect from Browning. The AB3 combines the quality you expect with a price you enjoy.
- Satin finished walnut stock
- Matte blued barrel and receiver
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Rotating bolt head with 3 locking lugs
- 60-degree bolt handle lift
- Top-tang safety
- Bolt unlock button
- Free-floated barrel
- Detachable, steel magazine
Everything you need to hit the trails! Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666899
- Caliber: .243 Winchester
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: Steel
- Stock: Black walnut
- Length of pull: 13 5/8"
- Trigger: Alloy
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for scope
- Overall length: 42"
- Overall weight: 6 lbs. 13 oz.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips