Topnotch reliability... guaranteed.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $275.49 Non-Member $289.99
- Buyer's Club $193.79 Non-Member $203.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Details & Specs
- Browning® A5 Stalker Semi-automatic 12 Gauge Shotgun
The Browning A5 Stalker is built tough and designed to work flawlessly in the field. It features Browning's new Kinematic Drive System which harnesses recoil energy and converts it into the mechanical motion needed to operate the action. The result? A 40% shorter unlocking stroke and 10% faster cycling time than the competition. And because Browning believes in their system so much, it's the first ever auto-loading shotgun to carry a 100,000-round guarantee. So whether you're hunting rabbits on the ground or pheasants in the air, The A5 Stalker looks the part and outperforms the competition.
- Lightweight steel barrel with ventilated top rib
- Includes 3 choke tubes (full, modified, improved cylinder)
- Recoil-operated Kinematic Drive System is ultra-reliable and cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock is shim adjustable for cast and drop (includes one 0.25" stock spacer, one 0.5" stock spacer, and lengthened screws to adjust length of pull by 0.75")
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone
- Speed Load Plus makes loading / unloading the magazine fast and easy
- Humpback Acquisition Advantage extends your sight plane for quicker target acquisition
- Equipped with recoil pad and swivel studs
- Turnkey magazine plug makes removing your magazine plug hassle free
- Alloy trigger guard with engraved buckmark logo
- 1.75" drop at comb / 2" drop at heel
- Item Number: 638721
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Matte blued
- Stock: Synthetic with Dura-Touch® Armor coating and textured gripping surfaces
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Receiver material: Aluminum alloy
- Sights: Fiber optic front / ivory mid bead
- Overall length: 49.625"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs., 7 ozs.
- Mfg. Number: 0118012004
- UPC: 023614072188
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Shop Additional Options Below
|C O M P A R E||Item Name||Rating||Gauge||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Chokes||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|