You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Briggs and Stratton® Pro Series 8,000 - watt Electric Start Portable Generator. Built RIGHT for the tough demands of the jobsite.
Contractor-grade workhorse! With a special Briggs and Stratton® high-output VanguardTM OHV engine, this bad boy is ready to juice up the jobsite with vital power over the long haul. OSHA-approved and US Forestry-certified for spark arrest too!Built for big jobs:
- Powered by a Vanguard OHV 16 gross HP, 480 cc engine
- Easy push-button electric starting
- 7-gallon fuel tank, 7 hours run time at half-load
- Sturdy steel frame with powder-coat finish
- Provides 2 x 120V, 1 x 120V / 240V-30A, 1 x 120V-30A, and 1 x 12V DC outlets
- 4 extra-large 10" wheels with locking break
- PowerSurge alternator delivers ample power for tools and motors with high starting power requirements
- Full control panel GFCI protection makes this OSHA-approved
- Automatic idle control saves fuel and reduces noise by idling down when not in use
- Automatic voltage regulation helps maintain steady voltage for sensitive electronics
- Super Lo-Tone muffler with US Forestry-approved spark arrest
- 10,000 starting watts. 8,000 continuous watts.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
$220.00 on this item!
8,000-watt Portable Generator
SAVE UP TO $100.00! when you pick
your merchandise up at your nearest
ABF Freight System terminal.
Click below or
Call 1-866-221-8125 for details.