You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Briggs and Stratton® 5,000-watt Portable Generator. Power for hire. And the rates are very fair.
Storm outages, rolling blackouts, cut cables... or you've just got a job site that isn't "electrified" yet! Whatever the situation, this gas-powered Generator delivers the "juice", easily and efficiently.
- 6.250 starting / 5,000 continuous watts
- Powered by a Briggs and Stratton® 1650 SeriesTM 16.5 ft.-lbs. gross torque OHV 342cc engine
- Multi-featured control panel sports 4 120-volt household outlets, 1 120-volt / 30-amp locking outlet, and protective outlet covers
- 5-gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge
- Up to 10 hours run time on 50% load
- Powerful alternator produces the power needed to start and keep appliances and tools running
- 10" never-go-flat wheels roll smoothly over any terrain.
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $90.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.