You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Ah, savor the flavor of the great outdoors... it's a snap with this Bradley® 6-Rack Digital Smoker!
You might want to dispute this with me, but I don't think there's another person anywhere who loves smoked food more than I do! You name it... from wild game to cheese to nuts, it's all lip-smackin' dee-licious (my wife sometimes jokes that she could smoke a piece of cardboard, and I'd chomp it down with relish!)
The new 6-rack Digital Smoker gives you the advanced features of digital technology. Temperature, time, and smoke are now completely controllable so you can decide how much smoke you want, how long your food is going to be smoked for, and at what temperature. This baby is perfect for entertaining, creating gourmet foods in your own home, or just your enjoying flavor that smoking brings all for yourself!
Trust my "taste-bud-testing", friend, the new Bradley® Digital Smoker offers an easier and better way to automatically roast, smoke and barbecue in the outdoors... you have my 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on that, and my reasonable Guide price too!
Smoking hot features!
Order ONLINE Today!
- Powder epoxy steel exterior, polished stainless steel interior
- Internal cooking volume: 3,432 cu. in.
- Internal heater: 500 watt cooking element and 125 watt smoking element
- Power specifications: 120 volt-60 Hz, 5.5 Amps
- Maximum temperature is controllable up to 320º F
- Digital controls for temperature, time and smoke
- 6 adjustable wire racks are included
- Comes with user guide, recipe booklet, rectangular tray and drip bowl
- Measures 20"w. x 18"d. x 42"h weighs 62 1/ 2 lbs
- ETL and CE listed
- 1-yr. limited warranty
- Bisquettes and extra racks not included... order bisquettes and other supplies separately
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $5.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips