You May Also Like
- Non-Member $149.99 Buyer's Club $134.99
- Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
- Non-Member $104.99 Buyer's Club $94.49
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Non-Member $329.99 Buyer's Club $296.99
- Non-Member $359.99 Buyer's Club $323.99
- Non-Member $139.99 Buyer's Club $125.99
- Non-Member $14.99 Buyer's Club $13.49
- Non-Member $39.99
- Non-Member $11.99 Buyer's Club $10.79
- Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Bowmaster Portable Bow Press: The #1 selling portable bow press!
Number 1 and for good reason! The Bowmaster® Portable Bow Press puts all the capabilities of a full size bow press in the palm of your hand. Small enough to fit in your pack or even your pocket, making it "the truly portable bow press".
With the Bowmaster® Portable Bow Press you can easily replace the string or cables, install peep sights, adjust draw length, replace wheels or cams, install limb mounted quivers, replace the limbs or even replace the handle.More:
- Unique patented jackscrew design gives a wider range of adjustment than the bulky and awkward levers used on other portable bow presses... infinitely adjustable over its range giving the precise amount of pull needed for each job
- 3/8" cable ends fit all "V" split limb bow models.
- Multiple stop cable with 1 1/4" adjustments in place of the bulky rods used by other portable bow presses for bow length adjustment... makes this one of the most compact portable bow presses on the market (just 3" x 5" when the cable is rolled up).
- The 5/8" hex head lets you use a wrench or socket driver for even greater ease of use when the situation allows... also permits the use of an electric or pneumatic socket driver to make the job even quicker
- "T" handle allows for easy use in the field with no additional tools required
- Durable all metal construction for years of dependable service.
There's no other bow press like it! Order Today!