You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Boone Knife Co.® Daniel Boone Replica Bowie Knife is a modern-day take on the legendary original!
Trailblazer. Pioneer. Woodsman. Daniel Boone (1734-1820) was one of the most famous men in United States history. He spent most of his life exploring and settling the American frontier. His original bowie knife was kept in the Boone family, passed from generation to generation.
Now, the Boone family has agreed to share the famous blade carried by Daniel Boone IV by re-creating the Knife in exacting detail!
- Hefty 440 stainless steel blade is 8" long, with concave swaged clip point, sharpened to precision
- Gorgeous walnut wood handle with brass rivets and star inlay
- Crossguard measures a full 4 1/2" across, and is a 1/2" thick for maximum hand protection
- Measures 13 5/8"l., includes genuine fringed leather sheath.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99