You May Also Like
- Non-Member $164.99
- Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
Bogs® started out making boots for dairy farmers, and these are indeed farm/ranch boots... but the waterproof comfort and warmth are up for muddy, sloppy conditions anywhere! They're built with thick 7mm Neo-Tech® neoprene that's four-way-stretch flexible, 100% waterproof, and amazingly good at trapping heat. The hand-lasted rubber overlay is extra-extra-tough, so whether you're climbing through deadfall or untangling yourself from a barbed wire fence, these will hold up, guaranteed.
The Bogs Story
The original Bogs Ultra Boot was designed to help dairy farmers stay dry, safe and comfortable on slippery surfaces. And then the light bulb went off. "Hey, if they work for farmers who have to deal with some of the worst muck in the world, in some of the worst conditions imaginable, they'll probably work for hunters too." And they were right.
- Constructed with thick 7mm waterproof Neo-TechTM four-way stretch neoprene for comfort and warmth
- Durable hand-lasted rubber covers the foot portion of the boot, with extra coverage over the shin and above the achilles
- Lined with Bogs Max-Wick lining for moisture-wicking comfort and dryness
- Non-slipping, non-marking BioGrip outsole is chemical-resistant and self-cleaning
- DuraFresh bio-technology fights unwanted odors
- Comfort rated for temperatures down to -40°F
- Circumference at calf: 17"
- Each approx. 15" h., 32 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 677833
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: Rated to -40°F
- Upper: Rubber over neoprene
- Outsole: Non-marking/non-slip
- Lining: Bogs Max-Wick
- Circumference at opening: 17"
- Height (approx.): 15"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 32 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 69142
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips