You May Also Like
- Non-Member $164.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $130.49 Non-Member $144.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
If cold is the enemy, this is the "heavy armor," ready to warm and protect in temperatures down to a bone-chilling -72°F below zero. They're built with thick 7mm Neo-Tech® neoprene that's four-way-stretch flexible, 100% waterproof, and amazingly good at trapping heat. The hand-lasted rubber overlay is extra-extra-tough, so whether you're climbing through deadfall or untangling yourself from a barbed wire fence, these will hold up, guaranteed. Plus, since they're made with Seamless Construction, they weigh 30% less than comparable boots!
The Bogs Story
The original Bogs Ultra Boot was designed to help dairy farmers stay dry, safe and comfortable on slippery surfaces. And then the light bulb went off. "Hey, if they work for farmers who have to deal with some of the worst muck in the world, in some of the worst conditions imaginable, they'll probably work for hunters too." And they were right.
- Constructed with thick 7mm waterproof Neo-TechTM four-way stretch neoprene for comfort and warmth
- Durable hand-lasted rubber covers the foot portion of the boot, with extra coverage over the shin and above the achilles
- Lined with Bogs Max-Wick lining for moisture-wicking comfort and dryness
- Footbed has dual-density EVA and Ortholite® for added comfort and support
- Seamless Construction: an innovative construction method makes these 30% lighter than comparable boots
- Non-slipping, non-marking BioGrip outsole is chemical-resistant and self-cleaning
- DuraFresh bio-technology fights unwanted odors
- Comfort rated for temperatures down to -72°F
- Circumference at calf: 16"
- Each approx. 14" h.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 677834
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: Rated to -72°F
- Upper: Rubber over neoprene
- Insole: Dual-density EVA/Ortholite®
- Outsole: Non-marking/non-slip
- Lining: Bogs Max-Wick
- Circumference at opening: 16"
- Height (approx.): 14"
- Mfg. Number: 71971
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99