- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Body Solid Pro Club Leverage Seated Row lets you max out without needing a spotter!
Why risk injuring your back or worse with countless good mornings and french curls?
The Body Solid Pro Club Leverage Seated Row is built for the kind of high-intensity Arm and shoulder work you know gives you the biggest results, but normally requires freeweights and a workout buddy to spot you on the lifts.
The leverage movement rotates fluidly on pivot points utilizing commercial-grade sealed bearings for the natural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine. Just load up the plates and go to work! Every repetition on this rock-solid machine feels just right.Details:
- Dual axis diverging arm movement provides a biomechanically correct back exercise
- Independent unilateral arm movement for small muscle control work
- 360º articulating hand grips provide definition and natural range of motion
- Gas assisted chest support for various arm lengths and total isolation of back muscles
- Adjustable seat pad with gas assist
- Durable 2 x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe with electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish
- Sturdy double stitched upholstery is built for years of heavy use
- Weight plate holders for plate storage... Olympic weight plates not included
- Approx. 64 x 36 x 42", 158 lbs.
Get the high-powered workout you deserve.