- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Body Solid Pro Club Leverage Leg Press lets you max out without needing a spotter!
Why risk injuring your back or worse with countless lunges and squats? The Body Solid Pro Club Leverage Leg Press is built for the kind of high-intensity leg work you know gives you the biggest results, but normally requires freeweights and a workout buddy to spot you on the lifts.
The leverage movement rotates fluidly on pivot points utilizing commercial-grade sealed bearings for the natural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine. Just load up the plates and go to work! Every repetition on this rock-solid machine feels just right.Details:
- Direct link movement arm design enhances smooth and continuous range of motion
- Large pivoting footplate maintains correct foot position throughout range of motion
- Dual self aligning 1 1/2" linear bearing seat carriage design easily adjusts to accommodate various foot positions
- Fully adjustable back support for proper body alignment and comfort
- Durable 2 x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe with electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish
- Sturdy double stitched upholstery is built for years of heavy use
- Weight plate holders for plate storage... Olympic weight plates not included
- Approx. 89 x 57 x 52", 525 lbs.
Get the high-powered workout you deserve.