- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Body Solid Pro Club Leverage Lat Pulldown lets you max out without needing a spotter!
Get a complete heavy-duty lat work set in without the need for a spotter! The Body Solid Pro Club Leverage Lat Pulldown is built for the kind of high-intensity lat work you know gives you the biggest results, but normally requires freeweights and a workout buddy to spot you on the lifts.
The leverage movement rotates fluidly on pivot points utilizing commercial-grade sealed bearings for the natural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine. Just load up the plates and go to work! Every repetition on this rock-solid machine feels just right.Details:
- Dual axis diverging arm movement for biomechanically correct lat pull downs
- Adjustable press arms to fit all size users, with gas assisted start positions
- Ergonomic hand grips
- Adjustable leg hold down pads
- Gas assisted seat adjustment
- Durable 2 x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe with electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish
- Sturdy double stitched upholstery is built for years of heavy use
- Weight plate holders for plate storage... Olympic weight plates not included
- Approx. 84 x 54 x 81", 182 lbs.
Get the high-powered workout you deserve.