You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $101.64 Non-Member $106.99
- Buyer's Club $3.79 Non-Member $3.99
- Details & Specs
Body Solid Olympic Freeweight Leverage Gym Package lets you max out without needing a spotter!
A complete heavy-duty workout without the need for a spotter! The Body Solid Olympic Freeweight Leverage Gym Package is built for the kind of high-intensity workouts you know give you the biggest results, but normally require a workout buddy to spot you on the lifts.
Each leverage exercise station moves fluidly on pivot points utilizing commercial-grade pillow block bearings and oversized bronze bushings. Just load up the plates and go to work! Perform bench / incline / decline and shoulder presses, pec flys, lat pull downs, preacher curls, squats, calf raises and much, much more!
Over 40 exercises are available on this versatile leverage free weight gym. Each station adjusts to fit your size for proper positioning, beneficial pre-stretch and full range of motion. Every repetition on this rock-solid training center feels just right.Details:
- Safety guards at every station prevent pinning under heavy weight and allow you to max out without a spotter.
- Extra heavy-duty mainframe is built from 10 and 11 gauge high tensile strength steel with all-4-side welded construction... no other machine in this class that can compare to its strength and stability
- Commercial grade pillow block and sealed ball bearings provide precision movement and friction-free performance without play even under enormous weight
- The Leverage Gym features 2-2" and 3" thick DuraFirmTM seat, back and shoulder pads to support you comfortably through the heaviest routines... DuraFirmTM upholstery is super tough, sweat and tear resistant and is guaranteed to never bottom out
- Durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish resists scratches, scrapes and chips... textured finish hides fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Perform 50 different lifts: Bench Press, Decline Press, Converging Chest Press, Converging Incline Press, Converging Decline Press, Pec Fly, Incline Pec Fly, Decline Pec Fly, Pullover, Crossover, Bent Over Row, Deadlift, Good Mornings, Chest-Supported Mid-Row, One Arm Row, Frontal Lat Pull Down, Lat Pull Down, High Row, Upright Row, Shrugs, Standing Military Press, Standing Shoulder Press, Incline Front Delt Raise, Seated Shoulder Press, Seated Military Press, Converging Shoulder Press, Reverse Delt Fly, Standing Biceps Curl, Standing Reverse Curl, Preacher Curl, Reverse Preacher Curl, Incline Biceps Curl, Front Wrist Curl, Rear Wrist Curl, Narrow Grip Triceps Press, Lying Triceps Extension, Seated Triceps Extension, Triceps Pressdown, Calf Raise, Squat, Front Squat, Calf Raise, Lunge, Prone Leg Curl, Leg Extension, Leverage Squat, Leverage Calf Raise, Resistance Ab Crunch, Resistance Oblique Crunch
- Basic unit (without bench) approx. 83 x 104 x 107", bench approx. 32"H (53" Inclined) x 74 x 28"
Get the high-powered workout you deserve.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips