You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Blue MaxTM 5.5 HP 163 CC Gas - powered Water Pump can move up to 9,000 gallons per hour.
For flood clean-up and more, here's what you need to part the Red Sea, so to speak. This powerful water mover displaces up to 150 gallons per minute, and can operate for 3.5 hours on a single gallon of gas. From Blue MaxTM, one of the largest manufacturers of high performance small gasoline engines built for work.Details:
- 5.5 HP OHV engine with 163 CC displacement
- Discharges 150 gallons per minute (9,000 gallons per hour)
- Cast iron pump casing lined with stainless steel, silicon carbide mechanical seal, and cast iron impeller
- Centrifugal design has a 2" inlet and outlet (both NPT)
- Compression ratio: 8.5:1
- Drive system: direct
- Maximum pressure: 35.5 psi
- Engine speed: 3600 rpm
- Recoil start
- Can run for 3.5 hours on a single gallon.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips