You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
BLACKHAWK!® Kalista IITM Tactical Knife.
Designed by edged-weapons instructor Michael Janich, the new Kalista II is a state-of-the-art concealment Knife specifically designed to support all styles of knife tactics and all knife grips. Its offset scalloped choils and textured G-10 handle slabs provide exceptional control and allow you to immediately orient the knife by tactile sense.
Now hollow ground from AUS8A stainless steel and coated with a stealthy black PVD finish, the affordable Kalista II comes complete with the Total Concealed Carry SolutionTM (TCCSTM) concealment system. This versatile system supports more than 70 carry positions and includes an injection-molded nylon sheath, neck chain, inside-the-waistband belt loop, and both paddle and belt carry hardware.A true tactical dynamo:
- Blade length: 3 5/16"
- Overall length: 7 5/16"
- Blade material: AUS8A stainless steel
- Blade finish: Black PVD coating
- Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
- Handle material: Textured G-10
- Sheath: Injection-molded nylon with TCCS concealment system hardware.
State Plain or Serrated Edge, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99