You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Tactical - tough Blackhawk® Hornet II Folding Knife, available with a plain or serrated edge.
Designed by legendary blade expert James Keating, the original Hornet set the standard for utility and tactical excellence. The Hornet II continues the legacy of that timeless design by enhancing it with updated materials, improved locking mechanism, and expanded carry option.
Built on a framework of CNC-machined textured G-10 handles and nested 420J stainless steel, the Hornet II's blade is precision-ground from AUS8A stainless steel and Teflon®-coated for a low-profile and superior corrosion resistance. Its ambidextrous thumb stud and new 4-position clip also support lightning-fast deployment from all carry positions, making it one of the most potent tactical folders available!More:
- 3.1" blade is dependable AUS8A stainless steel
- 7.2" long overall
- Black Teflon coating is non-reflective and corrosion-resistant
- Handle: 420J stainless steel liners nested in textured G-10 scales
- Ambidextrous thumb studs accommodates fast use by all users
- Textured non-slip handle made from rock-solid, climate-impervious G-10.
Choose Plain or Partially Serrated, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99