You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
BLACKHAWK!® CQD Mark IITM Type E Tactical Knife. Performance for every budget.
The award-winning CQD® Mark IITM is one of the most envied pieces of equipment in the tactical industry. So to make this landmark design available to more users, BLACKHAWK! introduced the new budget-oriented Mark II TypeTM Type E.
Functionally identical to the original manual version of the Mark II, the Type E features the same high-strength plunge-lock mechanism and carbide glass breaker. The difference is in its handle, constructed of precision injection-molded reinforced nylon mounted to a 420J stainless steel frame (The original Mark II uses an aluminum handle).
Its spearpoint AUS8A stainless steel blade boasts improved edge geometry for increased cutting performance and a low-profile black PVD-coated finish. Now you can have all the performance of the original Mark II at a more affordable price!The 411:
- Improved edge geometry for better cutting performance
- Re-engineered plunge-lock mechanism for enhanced strength and durability
- Improved secondary safety
- Tungsten DLC-coated Torx® clip screws
- Blade length: 3 5/16"
- Overall length: 7 31/32"
- Blade material: AUS8A stainless steel
- Blade finish: Black PVD coating
- Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
- Handle material: Injection-molded reinforced nylon with 420J stainless steel liners
- Pocket clip: Right or left-side, tip-down carry.
State Plain or Serrated Edge, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99