You May Also Like
Non-Member $109.99 Buyer's Club $98.99
Non-Member $159.99 Buyer's Club $143.99
Non-Member $219.99 Buyer's Club $197.99
Non-Member $169.99 Buyer's Club $152.99
Non-Member $129.99 Buyer's Club $116.99
Non-Member $439.99 Buyer's Club $395.99
Non-Member $249.99 Buyer's Club $224.99
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
Non-Member $4.99 Buyer's Club $4.74
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Bering Optics® Polaris 3.4x50 Gen I Wide - Angle NV Monocular has fully multi - coated optics for incredible low - light capability!
Perfect for viewing moving objects, the Polaris Gen I Monocular is a dynamite tool for everything from simple observation to active varmint hunting! You'll get a clear view too, thanks to the IR illuminator and fully multi-coated lenses that enable HUGE light transmission. A durable body outside makes for long-term durability, and ergonomic construction is easy on your body during extended use. You'll love the automatic shut-off feature as well, that protects the intensifier tube from damage by cutting power when the lens is exposed to an intense light source.
- 3.4x magnification and 50mm objective lens
- 80mm F/1.2 lens system
- FOV at 200 yards is 120 ft.
- Focus range is 1 yard to infinity
- 12mm eye relief
- Diopter adjustment is +4 to -4
- Detection distance is 300 yards
- Runs for up to 60 hours without IR running on one CR123, 3V battery
- Able to operate in temps from -22°F to 113° F, and up to 93% humidity
- Meets IPX4 water intrusion rating
- Measures 7 7/8 x 3 x 2 1/3" and weighs 21 ozs.