You May Also Like
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $439.99
- Non-Member $249.99 Buyer's Club $224.99
- Non-Member $8.99 Buyer's Club $8.09
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Bering Optics® HiPo 4x50 Gen 2+ NV Monocular boasts a remarkable 50mm lens for long - range observation!
You won't miss a thing using this HiPo 4x 50mm Gen 2+ Monocular! Made for everything from security surveillance to varmint hunting and even paintball, you'll get an incredible view for optimal effectiveness in any application. A huge 50mm lens makes this Bering Optics® product a wonderful performer. Low light? Not a problem, thanks to the powerful infrared illuminator that cuts through the night to reveal nocturnal animals and more! You'll love the automatic shut-off feature as well, that protects the intensifier tube from damage by cutting power when the lens is exposed to an intense light source.
- 4x magnification and 50mm objective lens
- 80mm F/1.3 lens system
- FOV is 10°
- Focus range is 1.1 yards to infinity
- 15mm eye relief
- Diopter adjustment is +4 to -4
- Effective range: 410 yards
- Weaver-style rail for easy accessory mounting
- Photocathode sensitivity, typical, uA/Lm: 350-600 IIT FOM, typical: 600-800
- Ergonomic design for comfort
- Runs for up to 50 hours without IR running on two "AA", 1.5V batteries
- Able to operate in temps from -22°F to 113° F, and up to 93% humidity
- Meets IPX4 water intrusion rating
- Measures 10 1/4 x 4 x 2 1/2" and weighs 26.5 ozs.