You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
BedRugTM Truck Bed Liner. Ultra - easy install for you. Ultra - tough protection for your truck. Made in the USA.
Looks and feels like carpet, but trust us, that's where the comparison ends. That's because BedRugTM isn't carpeting at all. It's actually made from virtually indestructible polypropylene resin, backed by 3/4" closed cell foam. The end result is unbeatable truck bed protection and an easy-on-the-knees comfortable work surface that installs in minutes with a custom fit.
Not to mention the BedRug's special construction makes it incredibly easy to clean. All it takes is a broom, hose or vacuum. Leaky engine parts, lubricants, mud... none of it will stain the surface, so you can still use your truck LIKE a truck. Haul gravel, dirt bikes, landscaping equipment or whatever... a quick go-over with a shop vac or pressure washer will have it looking good as new.
The foam backing is similar to what's used in life jackets, so BedRug won't absorb water, meaning no mildew, no deterioration. That foam backing also comes in handy with more delicate cargo like hunting equipment or expensive power tools. And as mentioned before, it's extremely forgiving on your knees. But believe it or not, the benefits of BedRug don't stop there...Check it out:
- Built-in tailgate hinge prevents debris from collecting between truck bed and tailgate
- Won't scratch or dent your truck, so unlike other lining methods it WON'T leave your truck susceptible to rust
- Snug, tight fit for smooth, flat surface
- Maintains the orignal shape and utility of your truck bed, giving you full access to any factory tie-downs
- Completely stain resistant! Holds up to bleach, oil, even battery acid!