You May Also Like
Non-Member $1443.99 Buyer's Club $1299.59
Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
Non-Member $69.99 Buyer's Club $62.99
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Bear Archery® Venue Compound Bow. No nonsense, no effort, and no escape.
Possibly the best all-around hunting bow you can put your hands on. Especially if those hands are bone-tired after six hours in 30-degree weather. S13 single-cam smooth for an easy, steady draw, 7-inch brace for a forgiving feel, high-efficiency riser technology and Max-Preload Quad limbs for effortless performance. Light weight, super quiet, shock and vibration-free, remarkably fast. Whatever, wherever, and however long you're hunting, the hunt for the right Bow is over. It's the Venue, and it's here in your choice of draw weights, for righties and lefties.Here's the technology at work:
- S13 Cam is Bear®'s fastest, smoothest, and most versatile rotating-module cam, combining blistering speed, smooth draw cycle, maximum efficiency, and optional ease of draw length adjustment... all without the need for a bow press. It's the ultimate high-tech way to exert precise control over massive power.
- High-precision Zero Tolerance Limb Pockets - The tightest, most precise limb-to-limb pocket fit yet achieved absorbs vibration and hand shock better than ever. Whether you're using every ounce of limb poundage or a lower draw weight, extreme precision goes a long way.
- Advanced Riser Technology - Evenly distributes limb loads. Forged and precision-machined aircraft--grade aluminum provides extreme strength in critical areas while trimming mass in low-stress sections, creating the most durable, reliable and lightweight bow available.
- Removable Overmolded Grip - Typically, changing hand location or pressure, wearing a glove, or adding a quiver will change point-of-impact and string out your groups. With Bear®'s removable grips, you can change from side plate to overmolded grip style to match hand position to your hunt.
- Bear® Hinge Guard utilizes a centralized mount for a stronger, lighter rise, and consistently reduces lateral loads at full draw. Also reduces torque on both the riser and limbs.
- Max-Preload Quad Limbs for proven power. Incredibly strong and light, Bear®'s high-tensile composite dual limbs work as a system with high-precision, zero-tolerance limb/cup/riser fit and tight vibration-dampening boot to ensure smooth draw, power and shock-free shooting.
- High-strength Aluminum Barrel Nut for fully-adjustable pivoting movement of limb pocket.
- Rubber Riser Inserts absorb vibration and sound.
- IBO arrow speed: 330 f.p.s.
- Peak draw weight: 50 lbs. / 60 lbs. / 70 lbs. (depending on model)
- Adjustable draw length from 24-31", in 1/2" increments
- Let-off: 80%
- Brace height: 7"
- Axle-to-axle length: 32 1/4"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
State Color, and Model, as available in the Shopping Cart.